Notice no: 02A/2023-24 | Class: (I to VIII)
Dear Parents/ Guardians
We welcome you all to TIGPS, Mankundu family for the new session 2023-24.
Kindly follow the points given below ─
- All the students have to wear mask and carry hand sanitizer to maintain the hygiene.
- Please send four stamp size recent photographs in school uniform of your ward positively by 28thApril 2023.The photographs should be sent through your ward in a sealed envelope with name, class and section written on top. Photograph in which students are without school uniform will not be accepted.
- Please fill in the first 2 pages of the school diary and mention your ward’s Aadhar card number (If it is there) in the bottom after signing the declaration form.
- All the books and copies should be covered and labelled properly. 1 cm right hand side margin must be drawn in each copy before sending them to school.
- Bags, water bottles, tiffin box, winter garments andpencil box should be labelled.
6.No use of nail polish, fancy ear rings, mehendi, fancy bangles and bindi.
- Students should come to school in neat and clean uniform with school badge and I.D. Card.
- Don’t send any junk food like chips, kurkure etc.
- Girls should use black hair band/simple black hairpins for short hair.For long hair they should tie two pony tails with black rubber bands.No fancy hair pins should be used.Girls should wear black / blue bloomers with regular uniform, white leggings for P.T /games and blue /black leggings for karate class.
- Students (classes I –VIII) should wear their house uniform with clean socks and keds only on the day when they have P.T. in their respective class time tables. Girls should come with white hair band or white rubber band in case of long hair.
- Parents / Guardians /Pool car drivers are kindly requested to show the second I – card of the students at the time of dispersal.
- On birthdays you may send only chocolates/toffees. Do not send any other items.On birthdays students can come in coloured dress.
- In case of absenteeism please make sure to fill in the leave record format given in the diary. Absence from school without prior permission other than medical grounds will not be accepted. Absence due to illness for more than three days should be supported with medical documents.Kindly send a rough copy everyday throughout the session.
- Change of phone numbers should be informed in the school office.
- Parents are requested to clarify all their queries related to academics or any classroom issues through their level Co-ordinatorswhich will be forwarded to Principal Madam for her advice. A prior appointment through the diary is a must to meet thePrincipal, coordinators, subject teachers and the class teachers. The time will be given accordingly.
- Percentage of attendance will be considered at the time of promotion of the students.
- Boys from class VI onwards should wear blue full pant as a part of their summer & Winter school uniform & white full pant as a part of their P.T uniform .
- 18. Parents can meet the school counsellor and special educator related to the counselling need of the students by taking prior appointment through the school diary addressing the level coordinator.
- For the session 2023-24 the Saturday class schedule for std III to VIII is as follows:
1st and 3rd Saturday of every month- Non working Saturday
2nd and 4th Saturday of every month- Working Saturday
5th Saturday will be non workingfor the students.
Hope you will go through this notice carefully and being a member of T.I.G.P.S Mankundu follow the rules strictly for the benefit of the students and overall growth and development of the school.
Hoping for your kind co-operation and support.